LPS#1, LPS#2, Or LPS#3, Which Is The Right One For Your Specific Needs?
The LPS Lubricant Company, puts out many great lubricants, cleaners and degreasers, but their three most popular products aret their LPS#1, LPS#2 and LPS#3 sprays. All three are great products, but many users ask what is the difference between the three? We will answer that question here.
If you are looking for a SHORT TERM, light corrosion resistant barrier, you should select LPS#1. In other words if you just want to put a thin film on your item, this is the correct LPS product you should be using.
*Provides a dry, thin, lubricating film
* Resists oil, dust, and dirt build up
* Ideal for delicate mechanisms
If you are looking for a product that will give you up to 1-YEAR PROTECTION, then LPS#2 is the product you should be using.
*Strong, multi-purpose lubricant and penetrant with added corrosion protection
* Provides a non-drying , light oily film for use on indoor/outdoor equipment
* Reduces wear caused by friction and corrosion
* Loosens rusted or frozen parts
If you are looking for a Premier Rust Inhibitor, and up to 2 YEAR PROTECTION, you should be using LPS#3.
* Protects for up to 2 years
* Prevents Rust and Corrosion
* Provides non-sling lubrication
* Self-healing, soft, waxy film
* Safe to use on rubber, plastics, and paints
If you want an inexpensive way of trying all three, check out our LPS#1, #2, and #3 assortment.
Besides, spray cans, General Tool & Supply Company sells LPS#1, LPS#2, and LPS#3 in Gallon, 5-Gallon, and 55-Gallon Drums. Please call us (1-800-322-0005) for pricing on 5-Gallon and 55-Gallon Drums,