Listed is an iGaging SPC Special, SPC Digital Caliper, SPC Digital Speed Micrometer, & Cable! Yes, in this one listing, you will receive and iGaging 0-6" SPC digital Caliper, an iGgaging 0-1" SPC Speed Micrometer and an iGaging Cable box, which will enable you to download your readings to an Excel Spreadsheet!
Here is what you will receive in this offering:
iGaging 35-070-025 Speed Micrometer
If you are looking for speed when you are measuring, you have to buy this Speed Micrometer.
This micrometer is LEVER ACTIVATED - IT FULLY OPENS AND CLOSES IN LESS THAN ONE SECOND.
The LEVER ACTIVATED spindle allows you to take measurements many times faster than a traditional micrometer. In the time it takes to set up and take a single measurement on a standard micrometer, you can take many many measurements of different sizes with the iGaging Speed Micrometer with equal accuracy!
* Lever activated - Fully opens and closes in less than one second
* Linear Moving sensor provides accurate and reliable measurements
* Measuring Range - 0-1"/0-25mm
* Carbide Tipped Spindle
* Resolution: 0.00005"/ 0.001mm
* Accuracy: +/-0.00015"/0.003mm
* Fixed Thimble
* IP65 Coolant Proof
* SPC/USB Data Output available BUT not included
* Ball Attachment is Included
* Comes with Calibration Certs
iGaging 100-700-06 0-6" SPC Digital Caliper
Listed is a NEW, iGaging#100-700-06 0-6" Absolute Origin, IP54 Digital Electronic Caliper with SPC Capability.
* Resolution 0.0005"/ 0.01mm; Accuracy: 0.001"/0.02mm, Range: 6" /150mm
* IP54 Protection: Water drop and dust resistant
* USB Cable Sold Separately (#35-700-SPC)
* Meets DIN Standard 862; ISO Certified Manufacturing
* Measuring Speed: Unlimited
Here are the particulars:
Range: 0-6" (0-150mm)
Resolution : 0.0005" / 0.01mm
Accuracy : 0.001"/ 0.02mm
Standard USB Data Output
IP54 Protection Rating (Humidity and dust resistance)
Fractional / Decimal Equivalent on back of Caliper
Battery Included : Lasts more than 2 years under normal operation
iGaging Origin Digital Caliper uses a high accuracy absolute memory technology. This electronic caliper keeps track of its origin position once set. Whenever the digital Caliper is turned on, the easy-to view large LCD displays the actual sensor position to start measuring. It is not necessary to reset to zero. Standard USB Data Port.
Cable Box which fits both the micrometer and caliper and will enable you to download your readings into an Excel Spreadsheet